Lenovo K3 Note Price in Hongkong
The Lenovo K3 Note is developed by a Chinese multinational company, Lenovo. Featuring inch display, the mobile device is powered by and runs on . For photography, the mobile phone has got a high-quality rear camera and a front-facing camera. Besides, the mobile phone has a of internal storage, jammed with a of RAM. For power, the smartphone is supported by a mAh battery backup. Compare and buy Lenovo K3 Note online at the best prices, and get delivered anywhere in Hongkong including the major cities .
Product Key Features
- ✅ 13MP primary camera with LED flash, auto focus, HDR, guidelines, face detection, auto beautification, aperture, HD recording and 5MP front facing camera
- ✅ 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) IPS multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- ✅ Android v5 Lollipop operating system with 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6752 64-bit octa core processor, ARM Mali-T760 MP2 GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual micro SIM (GSM+GSM)
- ✅ 2900mAH lithium-ion battery
- ✅ 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Compare Lenovo K3 Note Price
This handset of Lenovo is one of the best Android mobiles, available at the price tag of HK$ 1,149 from Tomtop. An impressive design and most modern features make the smartphone one of the best mobile phones in Hongkong. Besides, the device is available in different unique colors including .
Lenovo K3 Note Price Comparison
| || |
|go to store|
Specification and features of Lenovo K3 Note
|Size (in inches)||5.5|
|Pixel Density||401 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|
|Protection||Asahi Dragontrail Glass|
|Screen to body percentage||71.7%|
|Operating System||Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)|
|Rear Flash||Yes, Dual LED|
|Expandable||MicroSD, 32 GB|
|Talk time||36 hrs (3G)|
|Standby Time||750 hrs (3G)|
|Bluetooth||v4.1 with A2DP|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with hotspot|
|USB||Micro USB v2.0|
|Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)||No|
|SIM Configuration||Dual SIM (Micro SIM)|
|No of Cores||8 (Octa Core)|
Compare Lenovo K3 Note
Frequently asked questions about Lenovo K3 Note
Yes, being a smartphone, the advantage of this device is that it can be updated to latest OS. However, the latest OS to be used should be from the manufacturer only.
Yes, the phone is designed to be a water resistant phone. It can take light spills. However, full drenching in water will damage it.
Yes, it is designed to be dust resistance. Users are advised to keep the phone clean and away from dust to avoid damage to sensitive parts.