Lenovo S850 Price in Hongkong
The Lenovo S850 is developed by a Chinese multinational company, Lenovo. Featuring inch display, the mobile device is powered by and runs on . For photography, the mobile phone has got a high-quality rear camera and a front-facing camera. Besides, the mobile phone has a of internal storage, jammed with a of RAM. For power, the smartphone is supported by a mAh battery backup. Compare and buy Lenovo S850 online at the best prices, and get delivered anywhere in Hongkong including the major cities .
Product Key Features
- ✅ 13MP primary camera with auto focus, flash and 5MP front facing camera
- ✅ 5-inch HD 5-point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- ✅ Android v4.4 KitKat operating system with 1.3GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- ✅ 2150mAH battery providing talk-time of 25 hours and standby time of 408 hours
- ✅ 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Compare Lenovo S850 Price
This handset of Lenovo is one of the best Android mobiles, available at the price tag of HK$ 2,113 from Tomtop. An impressive design and most modern features make the smartphone one of the best mobile phones in Hongkong. Besides, the device is available in different unique colors including .
Lenovo S850 Price Comparison
| || |
|go to store|
Specification and features of Lenovo S850
|Size (in inches)||5.0|
|Pixel Density||294 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|
|Screen to body percentage||68.8 %|
|Talk time||13 hrs|
|Standby Time||336 hrs|
|Bluetooth||v3.0 with A2DP|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with hotspot|
|USB||Micro USB v2.0|
|SIM Configuration||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)|
|Wired||Micro USB v2.0|
|No of Cores||4 (Quad Core)|
Compare Lenovo S850
Frequently asked questions about Lenovo S850
Yes, being a smartphone, the advantage of this device is that it can be updated to latest OS. However, the latest OS to be used should be from the manufacturer only.
Yes, the phone is designed to be a water resistant phone. It can take light spills. However, full drenching in water will damage it.
Yes, it is designed to be dust resistance. Users are advised to keep the phone clean and away from dust to avoid damage to sensitive parts.